Managing permissions in SharePoint could look deceivingly simple. However, without proper planning, what appears simple could lead to data spillage and other issues, requiring massive cleanup. This session outlines real-world examples and common mistakes of administering access in SharePoint. Learn from others so you don’t have to end up digging yourself into a SharePoint permissions hole.
In this session, you will learn about:
– How NOT to manage permissions in SharePoint
– Default permission settings and their idiosyncrasy
– Limited Access permission
– What to consider in SharePoint Online and Office 365
– File sharing features and impact